Sunday, May 19, 2013

New Items in the Pottery Shop!

As long as they are this time of year, the days are not nearly long enough. I've been working pretty much steadily since I got up this morning around five, and it's nearly seven now, and I can see there are things on my list that are. not. going to happen. I did manage to finish some butter dishes, take some photos, and get to the gym - which accomplishment was promptly negated when I ate a hefty slice of my prop! Seemed a shame to waste it. :/

I also got my Kickstarter thank-you cards signed and ready to go out, spent a little time navigating around Glazemaster, and listed a few items on my website. Click the captions to see more photos or to purchase.

Set of Four Dessert Bowls, $120
White and Silver Striped Mug, $36
Blue and Russet Cake Stand, $125
I've still got berry bowls to trim, and promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.

1 comment:

Lori Buff said...

Beautiful, I really like the cake stand.