Monday, December 19, 2016

Today's To Dos

Happy Monday! It's going to be a busy day here at Fine Mess Pottery. I have an order due in January (bless them!) and a few other projects I've been meaning to get to. Though I still have gift shopping to do, the busiest part of December is done for me, so I start looking toward 2017.

 My list looks like this:


  1. Throw 30 small jars for order
  2. Roll out slab - making street numbers for my house!
  3. State capitol: get a start on saving the world
  4. Holiday shopping
  5. Call INFAB Refractories - do they have superduty firebrick I can pick up tomorrow?
  6. Call for oil - don't want to be caught without in this cold snap
  7. Check if slab is leatherhard - cut numbers
  8. Create template for email newsletter
What does your list look like today? 😊

No comments: