Saturday, October 25, 2008

Choose a Mug

A customer from New York recently requested a replacement mug for one she bought in Brunswick, Maine, and later broke. I usually don't do custom work -- had too many bad experiences -- but since I am going to make mugs like the ones she wanted anyway, I made an exception. Here are the mugs to choose from:



Let's call the mugs A, B, C, and D, from the top.
I apologize for the blurry shots -- my photographer husband would be mortified. But they get the idea across. I should note for my customer that although all four of my fingers fit into the handles of all four mugs, as she prefers, Mug B has the smallest handle. If she has large hands, B might not be the best choice. Other readers can vote on their preference in the poll to the right.

2 comments:

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

I love the voting feature you have on your blog! How fun is that!?! I voted. No hanging chads... Nice mugs!

Anonymous said...

I need a couple new custom cat dishes..