Thursday, March 21, 2024

New! A Patreon Page

 


So, I got a wild hair this morning & decided to create a Patreon page. I hope to share videos, tips, & tricks gleaned from my 30+ years as a pottery & ceramic educator. You can join the page for free - eventually I hope to have paid subscribers but I haven't figured that bit out yet. (This is another opportunity to LOL ALL DAY at the folks who think I'm soooo tech-savvy! I am whatever the opposite of that is.) 

I've posted an instructional video this morning, on throwing a mug. Check it out

*Actually I just realized: it would do my page a world of good in terms of visibility if you would join, even at the free level! More popular pages rise in the search. Thanks in advance!  😘

2 comments:

smartcat said...

Just joined at the free level. If finances improve in July (toes crossed) I may be in a position to upgrade.
It all looks good! Well done, you!........suzi/smaertcat

Lori Watts said...

Oh thank you, Suzi! Even a free subscriber helps me out. It makes my page more visible. I really appreciate this.