Monday, August 15, 2011

New Name

I am going to re-name my business Mishaps Pottery! This time a cone pack exploded.

It could have been worse -- the pack was on a shelf that was overhanging the burner channel, so it's likely that the debris mostly fell in the channel, but you just know some of it got in something. I was also lucky that the "important" cones - 012, 05, 8, 10, and 11 - were still standing. The oopsie only took cones 3, 6, and 9, and who needs those anyway? This event inspired me to make up a bunch of cone packs in advance, so next time the will be all dry & ready to go.

At this point no one will believe this but I am not a complete and total clown! And what matters are result, right? We'll see those on Wednesday. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

- Cindy - said...

I have a friend who once fired a flashlight. I kid you not. So don't feel too silly (yet, you may one day outdo that). :)