Monday, January 7, 2013

Thanks, Pottery Making Info!

I couldn't be more pleased and honored to have been chosen as Pottery Making Info's #1 Top Blogger of 2012! If you aren't familiar, Potttery Making Info posts a great round up every month of what's happening on the many potter blogs.

It's delightful to think, as I am writing, that what I post is helpful and enjoyable to someone out there. I appreciate the honor, and the readership: let's make a great 2013!

Today is Monday, the day my classes at Portland Pottery begin again. I've got hand builders this morning, and beginners this evening; tomorrow is will be mixed skill levels, and then advanced and intermediate folks. I enjoy my break, but I miss my students, and the days start to run together. All in all I'm glad to get back in the saddle. I've been collecting some fun stuff that I am looking forward to showing them!


BTW, there are still spaces in these classes; you can register by calling Portland Pottery at (207)772-4334.
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails