Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Yessss!

As of last night, my Kickstarter project, the one I have been posting about all month, reached its funding goal! SO happy and relieved! I can finally exhale the breathe I took on March 7th. Kickstarter is an all-or-nothing deal: if you don't reach 100%, you get nothing. But that's not gonna happen, YAY! 

I've really had to push myself for the duration of this project: self-promotion is not my strongest skill. (I was the one who came up with "Fine Mess Pottery: It Doesn't Suck That Much" as a slogan, remember?)

The project is still active and taking pledges; there are still plenty of glaze notebooks, teabowls, casserole dishes and cake stands to be had. I'm told there's a flurry of activity in the last two days of a project: if so, that's all to the awesome. Lots of Kickstarter projects create "stretch" goals once they reach their goal, but it's not in my heart to ask for more when people have already been so generous. (On the other hand some of the rewards are really good deals! Glaze notebook, anyone?) Obviously I can find a use for additional funds, but I have what I need to do what I need. Thank you.

On to the actual project!

6 comments:

Lori Buff said...

Congratulations. Good job.

Steve Lawson said...

Congrats!!!!!!

DirtKicker Pottery said...

Fantastic! Congrats :)

smartcat said...

As I said before.....Calloo! Callay!

Sue Pariseau Pottery said...

Yaaaa!!! Congratulations.

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

Bravo! So happy for you!