Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pots for Sale!


Got some great pots out of the firing! It's definitely the best firing from this kiln (out of all two of them) and possibly my best firing ever. About 20% of the kiln were underfired, but the remaining 80% were all awesome. Not a stinker in the bunch. I am working on getting some posted for purchase (you can see the lot here) and getting the rest sorted for various retail outlets. But here, have a peek:



Purcahse this mug here!





Purchase this butter dish here.



Purchase this mug here.




1 comment:

Heedless said...

Beautiful work! I love the glazes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails