Sunday, April 19, 2009

Still No Camera


I'd love to upload photos of the 100 Mugs, which did, blessedly all get done within the 100-day timeframe. But I can't because my camera has not yet come home from its in-patient stay at Camera Hospital.
I was organizind CDs (well, organizing is a strong work for what i was doing. I was actually just picking out the empty cases, and matching them up with the loose CDs) when I found a couple of discs of photos. I opened them to see what was there and found, among other things, my old booth shot. Makes me nostalgic, and it makes me want to take another look at doing art fairs again; how and if I could make that happen. That was fun.

4 comments:

Linda Starr said...

what a nice booth display, I like the asymetrical aspect of it. Did you make your shelves? If so how did you put them together. Good luck at the sale this next week.

Jerry said...

Congrats on getting all of the mugs done!! And best of luck with the show.

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

Booth looks nice... great touch to have the carpet there defining your space.

Barbara said...

I hope you enjoy the event next Tuesday. Maybe someone else will take some pictures for you if your camera has not finished its treatment by then.