Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Easy Living

This will be a more laid-back week than I have had in a while.  The 100 mugs are all made and glazed, and awaiting firing, and my digital camera is off in California, or somewhere, so I can't even post new items to Etsy. And, as much as I'd like to be getting the garden ready for spring, it is predicted to rain until Sunday afternoon. It's pretty funny that I have to be forced by circumstance to relax! Fortunately I have a new book, some vase forms in my head, and a couple of blog ideas to work out. 

Other tidbits:

  • I came home to a $100 check. One of last summer's regulars finally drove by and noticed the pottery stand, bless her little heart. 
  • I took several of the 100 Mugs in to Jay York to be photographed. My own shots are fine for documentation, but for publication I needed to get serious. And yes, hubby Doug is a photographer, but he is more an art photographer than a photographer of art. If that makes sense. Turns out Jay and Doug are long lost buddies!
  • My longtime student Holly Johnson now has a website! Visit Holly at Hurricane Mountain Pottery.

No comments: