Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's Always Something...



I haven't even gotten used to having a working computer again, and I discovered scratches on the lens of our digital camera. They interfere with the shots a lot less than I would expect, and if it were just me, I'd probably just live with them; but my husband is a serious photographer, so a scratched lens just won't do for him. So, we'll be without a camera for a couple of weeks while it is getting repaired.


That means I can't post my work in progress, so I decided to post images from some potters who inspire me instead:

The plate and vase are by Tony Winchester, of Iowa; the jar and butter dish are Victoria Christen, of Oregan.

2 comments:

Jean Ann said...

Nice to have a "serious photographer" in the house. Had me wondering before I read on if that was his reflection in the vase posted!

Lori Watts said...

Ha! No, but I do that regularly.