Thursday, August 20, 2026

Shop Update!

 Spent most of yesterday photographing pots, processing photos, & writing descriptions for posts. Today I'm getting those links out there! Lota of great pots in this update! Here are a few of my faves:

.

Really love this lace-embossed bowl. I briefly considered keeping it, but as you can perhaps imagine, I have a lot of bowls. Click here for the listing

I can picture this utensil holder in a sunny kitchen, adding a casual touch. 

I have come to prefer ikebana to conventional vases. They allow for a more naturalistic floral display -  not a stiff, tight arrangement, but more like the way the flower grow in your garden. This one has a soft shine that almost glows


I had fun posing these bears in and around the garden - borrowing from my husband's collection of Maine minerals to use as props. See more fat bear pics here and here

One last sales day - I think - before I can turn my attention again back to the making. 

No comments: