Saturday, August 31, 2024

Shop Update!


Finally got my items photographed and, after an hour and a half on the phone with support, listed in the online store. Lots of bowls this time, a couple of mugs, one sweet little lidded jar! Check them out here if you've got a minute. 

I did something a little different, with the photo set up: instead of tearing apart my living room, I tried setting up outside on the deck. Not in direct sun - the shadows would be harsh. My deck is in shade all afternoon, so I tried that. It was easier & I think pretty successful. 


I own one of those nylon photo tents but my friends, I am here to tell you, those absolutely SUCK. Or else I am doing something wrong, but I can't imagine what. I couldn't get a good pic out of the thing to save my life. For me the graduated paper is the way to go. I think this is the one I got, but I've had it for like 15 years so I can't remember for sure. 


No comments: