- Build and
- Get change.
Grind[done], sort, and price pots. Get annual plants for the deck hangers. - done Restart my Paypal professional account, so I can take credit cards.
- Clean up deck and yard
- Figure out tables, crates, other display items.
- Get guestbook - this one needs some explaining. We are putting the names of everyone who visits all five studios into a drawing to win one of 5 prizes, so I have to have some way to record the names. A guestbook looks so much nicer than, say, the back of an envelope.
- Clean up studio
Get bags and packing material
- Bring wheel outside (Saturday AM.) I am planning to offer demos every hour - educational event, see? - which will work better if the wheel is outside.
To make matters worse - what was I thinking? - I offered to host my family's Mother's Day gathering on Sunday. Actually I know what I was thinking: my location is really the best for everyone to travel to - my godmother would have to drive more than two hours if we hosted it at one of the other sibs house; not to mention that i have to be here, because of the sale. It'll be fine - I'm sure it will - maybe it'll even be fun. But it generates its own list:
- Clean Red's tank. Red is a turtle, a red-eared slider to be specific, and he is a big hit with my little nephew, so I want to tank to be free enough of algae that Red can see and be seen.
- Meal planning and shopping: it's nothing fancy, but I do need to get ground beef, hot dogs, buns, chips, etc., and then make them into something a person might want to eat.
- Get Mother's Day cards!! This is on everybody's list, I suppose.
- Get more deck chairs. I lost a couple to winter, and one to a fit of pique.
I may try to catch a nap.