Saturday, April 14, 2012

What's Happening With the Tour



  1. Here's an updated map of participating studios. The map is extra-super cool; if you click on a marker, it gives you not just the address, but the phone, website, and a photo of the work. I made it at Zeemaps.com; I tried at first on Google Maps but found it hard to share the map, and couldn't figure out how to turn it into a jpeg. Making a jpeg or a pdf is easy at Zeemaps, but it isn't free; it costs 98 cents. Fair enough, says I.
  2. Brandon Lutterman, a potter and sculptor from Wiscasset, has joined the tour
  3. My dear friend Tim Cichocki will be my guest artist here at Fine Mess Pottery
  4. Portland Pottery, Monkitree in Gardiner, and Branch Pond Flowers and Gifts, have all agreed to sponsor the tour.
If you haven't heard about it yet, it's happening Mother's Day weekend, May 12th & 13th. Saturday 10-6, Sunday 11 -4. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Sue Pariseau Pottery said...

Very cool - you are my go to gal for little techie tricks to make our lives easier. Wish I could make it to the tour.