Saturday, April 7, 2012

Just Workin'


I may not be posting as much as I would like to, but not because I haven't been working! I have been making pots - I have casseroles awaiting trimming even as I type - and I have been madly trying to organize the Maine Pottery Tour, with some success! Potters Malley Weber, Mary Kay Spencer, Martha Hoddinott, and Robbi Portela will be joining the tout in Central Maine, as well as Cathie Cantara of Homeport Pottery in Kennebunkport.

Monkitree, a gallery in Gardiner, has agreed to be a sponsor of the tour. I am still looking for sponsors, whose name will be on over 1000 flyers distributed in dozens of locations throughout Southern and Central Maine. Sponsorship is only $20; if you know of any business that might be interested, they can contact me at info@finemesspottery.com ; or get more information about the tour here; or dive right in with a sponsorship here:




It's only 20 bucks, right?

No comments: