Thursday, October 24, 2013

This One's For You...

...Liz Proffetty, of Liz Proffetty Ceramics! I am sending out this, the last of the Kickstarter mugs today, as well as two last teabowls, to some very patient backers. This mug is going to my potter buddy Liz because I think she will love the delicate colors.

The glaze recipe book is almost done as well, needing only a good ^6 version of Shino Sauce. It's still on my list to write a post about the last firing, in particular the test glazes. It ain't happening today but I might get to it tomorrow!

4 comments:

smartcat said...

Coincidence! I had my morning tea from the kickstarter mug you sent. I was thinking how much I enjoy drinking from cups and mugs made by potters I know in one way or another Well done!

DirtKicker Pottery said...

I love, love, love the kickstarter mug you sent me. It's gorgeous :) Thank you sooo much!

Sue Pariseau Pottery said...

Fabulous color on that mug.

Cynthia Shevelew said...

Thank you Lori for the beautiful Ombre blue yunomi (very on trend). Keep up the good work and hopefully things are falling into place for your cone 6 kickstarter project.