March's birthstone, the aquamarine, is said by mystics to have countless positive effects on the wearer. Most auspiciously, it is used to treat those in whom procrastination is an affliction! Not that I know anyone like that -- do you?
In the spirit of non-procrastination inspired by aquamarine, I am setting down my goals for March now, almost a full seven hours early! (See, it works!)
- List 20 more items in my 1000Markets shop. (Did I mention I now have a 1000 Markets shop? I did? Oh.)
- Complete and deliver my current wholesale order
- Send out wholesale samples to prospective accounts
- Finish the sample vessel sink
- Approach one new consignment outlet
- Fire one soda & one stoneware kiln.
Whew! March is gonna be madness, alright. I am tired already.
Aquamarine is also associated with The Hanged Man of the Tarot deck, who encourages seekers to turn away from material things and seek solitude. Sounds like a perfect time to quit the IPTOG.
Kidding! I'm just kidding.