Thursday, December 13, 2007

Holiday Party

Tonight is Portland Pottery's holiday party! I love this event. I teach there all year round, but there are students and faculty that I only see at this shindig. I love how the studio is transformed, and seeing what everyone has been working on. It's also the beginning of my three week hiatus from classes, which means extra studio time. This morning is all pricing and packing; we'll leave for Portland around 2, in order to have time to set up our wares.

In other news, I am working on creating Paypal buttons so that you can shop through my site; so far I can figure out the much simpler "Donate" button, but that's no help here. Keep watching for it -- that should happen in the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a site meter to track your hits?