Saturday, May 4, 2024

Today is the Day: Maine Pottery Tour 2024




Though I got off to a rocky start this year, and continued to a rocky middle, the end looks to be strong- we are set up & ready for the tour, with SO MANY demo & development bargain pots. While I wish I had gotten my shit together earlier so I could be unloading a kiln today, the fact is most of what I sell at the pottery tour are bargain pots anyway.

Weather looks good (today anyway!) We still need to put out the signs & get the snacks but other than that we are ready to roll. 
If you are in Maine this weekend, come see me at Fine Mess Pottery. Plan your pottery road trip at the website. 

1 comment:

Ceramic Bisque said...

I really like how all of the colors of your ceramic bisque and its glazes stand out! I've been wanting to start glazing again but I want to use a kiln specifically only for glazed products.