Saturday, November 2, 2019

This Part

My dining room has looked like this for a week!
My making cycle is about 5 weeks long; one of those weeks is devoted to distribution. That's what this week has been: finding homes for the pots from the last firing, and, in this case, the ware from seasonal stores (common in Maine) that are closing until spring.
I should finally get my dining room back today (not that we ever dine in it, except at Thanksgiving.) Today we the last step in the distribution process - photographing the pots I've chosen for the online shop, and creating their listings. Should have those links for you later!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Your work is sooo nice! Any chance you could do a post that breaks down your five weeks schedule? Curious how that works. Thx!

Lori Watts said...

Good idea, Debbie - I will work on that.