Saturday, May 4, 2019

Good Pots Good Day

Too tired to say much more, but here are some photos from Day 1 of the Maine Pottery Tour.
We had a nice crowd for the unloading - that was fun! Especially because the firing was good. It would have been...well, less fun if I were unloading crap pots.
One of my visitors was a photographer, & she volunteered to take my cell & snap some shots. Good lesson here, for me: always wear a hat, if I think there's a chance someone might take my picture! I always hate my hair, in photos.


A reporter and photogra[her from the Kennebec Journal also came by. They spent a couple hours talking to me & visitors, and I'm told we'll be in the paper tomorrow! Pretty excited about that.
Excited, but, as I said, super tired! Gonna go take a bath, then maybe watch a show or otherwise shut my weary brain off.
If you're anywhere near me, come visit tomorrow! The Pottery Tour continues, 11-4.


















3 comments:

Michèle Hastings said...

Glad it was a successful weekend. My friend Rebecca Esty, posted on facebook that they also had a nice turn out. Our local pottery tour was last weekend. It took me three days to recover! I hope you get some rest this week.

Lori Watts said...

Yes, I had heard they did well! Which is your local tour?

I am planning to FINALLY go see Endgame this week, now that I have a little spare time again.

Michèle Hastings said...

I am in Seagrove, NC. It was our 11th Annual Celebration of Spring Pottery Tour. It attracts visitors from all over the country. I am a NH native and met Rebecca through the NH Potters Guild. I have been in Seagrove for 9 years... wow... that really flew by!